We work to help each woman be a game changer of a world in full growth. As an act of solidarity, we work together at promoting women in various fields of expertise.
Literature is one of the areas of success. Every year, we reward female writers, selected for their writing talent, creativity and inspiring career.
This year, our theme is « Plumes de Femmes »
Voluntary members of French-speaking Féminin Pluriel clubs, participate in the reading committee and discuss a selection of 5 books.
An author will subsequently be rewarded, based on criteria established by the committee. The winner will receives the 2019 prize, awarded by Féminin Pluriel in the city of the organizing club. This year it will be in Luxembourg between May and June 2019.
1) « La vraie vie » by Adeline Dieudonné, (L’Iconoclaste)
2) « Un monde à portée de main » by Maylis de Kerangal, (Gallimard/la verticale)
3) « Le Malheur du bas » by Inès Bayard, (Albin Michel)
4) « La Révolte » by Clara Dupont-Monod, (Stock)
5) « Platine » by Régine Détambel, (Actes Sud)